Leading a team to achieve success.
A day with Catherine Velisha. Engage in, and be inspired by a deeply immersive experience designed to explore who you are and how you lead, strengthen key leadership skills and allow you to build strong connections.
Join Catherine Velisha for a unique insight into leadership and developing your leadership style for success, learning from Catherine's 20 years of experience in one of Australia's toughest industries.
This program includes enrolment in and access to our online learning and assessment for the accredited unit of competency BSBLDR411 Demonstrate leadership in the workplace. This is delivered and issued by VEG Education RTO 45732.
Presented by Catherine Velisha
Catherine is the Managing Director of Velisha Farms, a third-generation farmer, Nuffield scholar and understands the skills, challenges, and requirements to manage a successful horticulture business.
Awarded the National Woman in Horticulture Award and AUSVEG Victorian Community Stewardship Award in 2021, Catherine appears on Channel 10’s My Market Kitchen and other TV, Radio and Print media regularly.
This program will be delivered at the Wyndham Tech School, Victoria University, Building 14, Gate 2 via, 235 Hoppers Ln, Werribee VIC 3030.
9am - 2pm
You will have up to three months to complete the online learning and assessment for the unit of competency.
- evaluate own behaviour and performance against organisational standards and values
- ensure own behaviour and performance contributes to the integrity and credibility of the organisation
- facilitate processes to make decisions that are based on: relevant information, examination of options and associated risks and input from relevant people
- communicate about making and implementing decisions
- basic leadership theories
- common leadership styles
- examples of behaviours and performance that would typically be considered damaging to an organisation
- concepts of organisational values and ethics, role modelling, integrity and credibility, as well as leadership.
- Understand Multiculturally Diverse Teams.
- How to Develop Confidence in Your Team.
- Discover Brave Decision Making.
- Taking Action and Empowering Others.
- Leading Teams for Effective Performance.