Fresh Produce Induction
This program is a self paced online learning module aimed at new workers entering the Fresh Produce Industry.
- Understand the fresh produce industry, characteristics and workplace requirements.
- Understand the components of personal safety, rights and responsibilities.
- Recognise food safety and quality issues when working with fresh produce.
- Identify risks and challenges when working on a farm or production facility.
- Industry Knowledge
- Personal Responsibilities
- Hazards & Risk Assessments
- Food Safety
- Emergency Management