Everyone has a right to a safe workplace and everyone has a role to play in keeping it safe. This program is designed for workers across the fresh produce industries as a baseline for workplace safety setting all workers up for success.
- Promote a safe working environment for all employees.
- Help employees understand the values and behavior of the workplace culture.
- Ensure adequate knowledge of emergency procedures such as emergency exits, evacuation instructions and assembly points.
- Proper training on first aid and emergency protocols.
- Proper equipment handling.
- Understanding of critical government rules and regulations.
- Help employees transition smoothly to the organisation and adjust to the new role. Workers know their work responsibilities and limitations.
- Employees rights and benefits are in place.
- Drive improvement in productivity and quality of work.
- Safety Induction
- Awareness Mobile Plant Safety (Tractors / Quad Bikes / Side by Side / Forklifts)
- Food safety and security
- Using equipment
- Good Manufacturing Processes