This program has been developed to provide an overview to all workers handling fresh produce. This training aligns with the requirements of HARPS.
Freshcare certified businesses sourcing or packing other produce must ensure all produce they represent for sale as ‘Freshcare certified’ has been grown and packed by a business currently certified to Freshcare FSQ or FSQ-SC; or currently certified to an alternate, approved GFSI benchmarked standard.
- Food Safety Programs
- Maintenance, cleaning and waste management
- Equipment, containers, packaging and labels
- Hazard Analysis of Critical Control Points
- Processing, handling and storage of fresh produce
- Food Safety & Quality
- Personal hygiene and PPE
- Food defence and food fraud