This program has been designed for farm owners and senior leaders to understand farm finances and managing cash flow. Farm finances are as important as your stock and crops.
The business owner needs to clearly understand the big financial picture - and make decisions based on numbers and data - in order to make profitable choices.
- You’ll increase revenue by focusing on the highest profit-drivers
- You’ll cut costs by spotting and removing hidden money-suckers
- You’ll work less because you’ll have enough surplus to hire help
- You’ll make more of the good years, so you can stay viable through challenging seasons
- You'll significantly reduce the impact of losses in the bad years on the long-term viability of your business
- You’ll know your financial position more deeply than ever before and have the skills to truly take control of your business
- What the long-term financial goals of your farming business truly are, so you know why all this hard work is worth it
- How to use long-term financial strategies to inform short-term decisions that move you in the right direction
- How to define and measure the financial key performance indicators (KPIs) for your farm, to ensure you’re making progress in the right areas
- The difference between profit and margins, and why focusing on the wrong one can sabotage financial success
- How to look forward and plan for the future before making critical decisions