Leadership and Innovation
This program has been designed for farm owners and senior manager to understand how to be an effective leader. This includes incorporating innovation and change within the business.
- Tools and frameworks to refine your personal leadership purpose, in alignment with the purpose of your organisation.
- The skills to face workplace challenges, such as having difficult conversations, leading teams, and dealing with complexity.
- Leadership strategies for driving organisational change and preparing for the future, while maintaining team performance.
- Effective leadership: Leading for high performance Reflect on the relationship between effective leadership and performance in organisations.
- The job of the leader: Envisioning and engaging Learn about vision and engagement as two core activities of leaders.
- The job of the leader: Choosing and connecting Learn about decision-making and connection as two core activities of leaders.
- Leading with power and influence: Explore the significance of power and influence within leadership.
- Leading teams for effective performance: Explore the functions and dynamics of high-performance leadership.
- Strategies and models for leading change: Consider the role of the leader in driving change.
- Mastering complexity and plurality: Explore strategies to manage the complexity inherent in leadership.
- Reflect on your purpose as a leader: Establish alignment between your personal purpose and the purpose of your organisation.