What is Bullying?
This program is a self paced online learning program the covers bullying in the workplace.
Workplace bullying can occur wherever people work together and in all types of workplaces. It is best dealt with by taking steps to prevent it from occurring and responding quickly if it does occur.
The longer the bullying behaviour continues, the harder it becomes to repair working relationships and the greater the risk is to health and safety.
It includes guidance on what workplace bullying is, how it can be prevented and how to respond to reports.
- Policies and procedures
- Leadership and management practices
- Personality and individual differences
- Organisational change
- Differing views on performance expectations
- Power distribution between employees and the structure of the organisation
- What is workplace bullying?
- What is not workplace bullying?
- Reasonable management action taken in a reasonable way
- How can workplace bullying occur?
- Impact of workplace bullying
- Who has duties in relation to workplace bullying?
- How can the risk of workplace bullying be managed?
- Identifying the potential for workplace bullying
- Develop productive and respectful workplace relationships
- Design safe systems of work
- Implement reporting and response procedures