This program has been designed for farm owners and senior leaders to understand business ethics as they apply in the horticulture industry. How do we make ethical decisions in our business? This program explores ethical decision making.
Business ethics involves everything from how you treat your employees to the products you choose to sell. Ethics training helps people understand their responsibilities towards others, and how those responsibilities impact the success of their company.
The responsibility of companies also includes how they treat their customers and suppliers, as well as how they choose to advertise and promote their business.
- Hone ethical reasoning and critical leadership skills
- Strengthen moral scaffolding to help in making ethical judgements
- Create clarity around decision making
- Generate organisational and personal ethically sound action
- What is Business Ethics
- Implementing Ethics in the Workplace
- Business and Social Responsibilities
- Ethical Decisions
- Developing a Code of Ethics